Thursday, October 9, 2008

Red Leather Cuff Feature

My Red Leather Cuff is featured here in an article written for PoshMama by Susan of Capitola Girl Jewelry She features 5 other Etsy sellers and their leather jewelry with links to their shops.
To read the article you have to be a member but its easy to sign up and once you do there are lots of good networking opportunities.
Here is the link to the feature


I found a big basket out thrifting today which I painted and made a nice sign for. It will be filled with crochet hats for the La Bussola boutique downtown. I will be doing a little crochet getting ready for the cold. Yikes! Its suppose to get down to the 30's on Friday. If you have a chance, stop on by and check out the work of local artists from the Reno area.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website