Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting My Work Out There!

Took lots of merchandise to La Bussola Art Gallery and Boutique today. I am so excited to start getting some local exposure! I just finished making a display for my leather cuffs(seen pictured here on my kitchen countertop) and will be focusing on making more of those for the boutique as well as some more Ipod cases and possibly work on some crochet hats in my "spare" time(whats that?) The display is perfect I used a cardboard tube and wrapped it with painted vinyl and secured it with velcro. They are suspended by super strong copper wire which I placed inside some blocks of wood with holes drilled into them. That way merchandise can be displayed above and below and the copper wires can even be used to wrap bracelets around and stack them going vertical.


No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website