Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Practice bags

I decided to make another bag made in just the pink vinyl alone. I am not sure why I am doing this but it is an experiment at this point. I folded over each 4.5 inch section to form a seam so it gives it a slightly quilted look. This is going to make the bag slightly narrower as well so the finished version will be about 19-20 inches wide but when finished it should look very similar to the last bag with the stripe. I think the next thing to do is attempt one in leather.

I received the most amazing watercolor ATC's yesteday from a very talented artist - named Squishtaru -
Her blog can be found here http://squishtaru.livejournal.com/

I just love these. What a huge motivation this is to practice more art. If you would like to visit her flickr account she has more work to see. Ok - now I am truly inspired!!

These birds are just perfect!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website