Monday, September 1, 2008

Nice Weekend

The weekend went by quickly, but was it was so nice to take a day off and spend some time with family and visit some relatives I haven't seen in awhile. This praying Mantis was fun to take pictures of. They are so animated and not something I see very often. I would love to have these guys in my garden. I tried for a long time to get some pictures of the hummingbirds zipping around but they weren't very photogenic. We also had the chance to see some deer as we left on the driveway out. Time to get back to work. I am anxious to get this bag finished so I can get busy on other merchandise for my shop. I am planning on finishing up today so that when tomorrow hits, I am back into the normal flow of things. The weather seems to have cooled way down. It really feels like fall is here!! It's a nice change.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website