Saturday, August 30, 2008

Garden Grapes

I went ahead and harvested all the grapes that we had left on the vine this morning. The birds got most of them, but when I realized our neighborhood Robin was making a regular feast of them, I was able to save some of them by putting a bird block net over them for a few weeks until they fully ripened. Great munchies for the kids! They love them.

I don't think I will be getting my collage finished today. It is a holiday and have plans all weekend, but might be able to get something done on Sunday or Monday. I added a border around it last night. It is a yellow with gold shimmery fibers running through. Then I added some brown vinyl around that. The vinyl is super soft and is a very high grade material. The main bag will be done in the brown with some accents of maybe buckles and some zippers. The inside will have lots of pockets and slots for organization.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website