Monday, July 21, 2008

Progress on latest tote

I made my first watercolor ATC today and I am so excited about this whole concept of creating miniatures. I think this could become very addicting and very good for me. If there is anyone out there that does this and trades on a regular basis I would love to hear about some good groups.
I am making more progress on the tote bag. Here I am just playing with a scrap piece and trying out threads and tension and just testing things out before deciding what I was going to do.

This is what I decided on and the progress so far. I have a long way to go. All the circles need to be stitched around the edges leaving a frayed edge so that will be fun:) I was contacted by an organization who is holding a auction and wanted to see if I was interested in donating a bag and I said yes. I am also entering a handbag contest very soon and the bag I enter is also being donated so I am going to be busy the next few weeks but it is all good for me. I need to be busy so I can learn to manage my time better.

2 comments:

Bean said...

swap-bot.com has a lot of ATC swaps :)

sorry I haven't had a chance to look at your stuff yet, btw... we've been dealing with a lot of colorful 4yo mood swings and I've just been worn out. :(

Uniquehandbags.net said...

Thanks for the swap info. hope you feel better soon. Dont worry about the blog page stuff- I changed my mind about it. Thanks for your offer to help though.

 

blogger templates|My Website