Monday, July 21, 2008

Goals for tomorrow

Still making progress. I would like to have this bag ready tomorrow sometime. Right now I am sewing around each circle one at a time and fraying the edges a little. This process takes a long time but is necessary to keep the fabric from unraveling too much. This is the first piece that I have done using the microfiber fabric and raw edges. This is the softest fabric ever!! and washable! You can see the texture in the photo. I am going to work on a couple more ATCs tonight . I joined an ATC swap today and need to complete 2 ink and watercolor style of the subject of my choice. I am not sure about swapbot? Does anyone else use that site and how do you like it?

Something I was reminded of today is that I need to get started on my palchemy challenge. It is due by the 31st and I have been putting it off. I have an idea of what I am going to make so that will help. Here is a photo of the big pile of junk that I am going to make something beautiful from. This is for my Palchemy Challenge. The rule is to make something with a bunch of junk that your partner sends you. I was paired up with elenamary.etsy.com who is a very creative artist.

Here are a few photos of the junk I sent to her and the awesome art she created with them. My favorite is the way she made the flowers!! Beautiful work. So now the challenge begins for me!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website