Sunday, July 20, 2008

Garden in the Morning

I had a little talk with my husband this morning about his camera. Its an older camera, FujiFilm S1Pro but I love it! I made a deal with him that I get his old camera when he gets a new one. He agreed:) It does such a good job at taking pictures of flowers where my camera is only good for up close shots. I also like how it blurs out the background when you have it in focus on something and saturates the colors. So I asked him to take a few pictures of the garden for me. The morning glories are so incredible in the morning, sad how they shrivel up in the afternoon. I wish they would stay open longer. And had to have a picture of my garden quail with the flowers in the background. His camera makes everything look so good.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website