Monday, July 28, 2008

Copper Leather bag

Another one is up in my shop. This one is made from copper leather that has some areas that are gold and crackly looking. Its a really pretty and unusual colored leather. I still have some left over so I may be making another bag with a different more contrasting fabric. Tomorrow-oo is it tomorrow already? I have been staying up rather late ( 2am at times ) ouch, I know! but this is the ideal time to get things done. The house is quiet and I can focus. No interrupting telephone or other distractions. Tomorrow( I mean "today") I will be starting a flower bag, and I am very excited about it. ( after I get some sleep:) This is really what I like to do is design. I love to cut out little individual shapes and make more of a work of art than anything.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website