Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Discovered Baby Jays

Well, I finally figured out why the blue jays have been terrorizing my cat in the window for the last month. I found 2 baby blue jays in my yard. I noticed one little fuzz ball up in the tree and watched as the 2 of them learned to fly, mother and father on guard. I feel so fortunate to be able to witness something so special and glad that they feel safe in my yard. The parents are super protective and taking great care of them. Projects happening today; well I am finishing up my painting and going to the dentist. Later this afternoon I am going to my quilt meeting and I may find some time to work on a cosmetic case I started for my sister in law and I am going to enjoy this beautiful weather and maybe catch a couple more peeks at the birds in the yard.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website