Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spring or Summer?

Made a pattern for a new bag in mind this afternoon. I am very excited about it. I have 4 different styles lined up in the same pattern. I will be starting on that tomorrow. I am working on a couple cosmetic cases and a saddle bag for horseback riding. It was a busy day. Seems like with the summer here I have lots more to do. The weather has been so cool, I am not sure if its spring or summer. Still getting in the 40's at night. Too cold at night for me. I managed to get up on the trail again for a nice hike this morning. The baby bluebirds are still hanging out. Looks like they will be around for awhile, 2 months is what I read. Mom and dad are still feeding them and making a huge amount of noise. I think they are good parents, I just think it might be a little extreme. My cat cannot even move, they dive bomb all the windows and know where she is at all times. She is an indoor cat. I don't think they care. They start squaking at 5am and go on all day. My cat is going to need therapy after this is over. Terrorized by birds! Well time to get to work.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website