Monday, June 9, 2008

Warm and Cool Color Challenge

Ok, I'm a little late at putting something together but I did it. I thought about flowers of course and found an old photograph I took of some yellow flowers; not sure why the name is not coming to me right now? anyway, I decided to focus on this electric blue material and used my recycled fused dyed dryer sheets and applied to background , then crazy stitched it to add some dimension and interest. Measures about 8 x 8 inches. Now, time to make dinner!

And here is a picture of a female peacock I saw when I went back to the ranch this afternoon. Still not the best picture but I might be able to get some good ones later. I think they are so interesting. I guess I am fairly fascinated with nature and wildlife.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website