Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Park

On my walk this morning, I realized how much I just love this park. It has such an amazing mix of wildlife and amazing variety of plant life. I am looking forward to the Botanical sale that is taking place in June at the park where I am hoping to pick up something new and unusual. One plant I absolutely have to have this summer is Showy milkweed. The butterflies,especially Monarchs are suppose to love this plant and I wouldn't mind having a few of those on my yard. Every year I like to add a few new drought tolerant plants to the yard, since we are in the desert. I managed to snap a few pictures of flowers and critters while I was there.

The cutest little duckling was following her mama. Have you ever seen anything so adorable in all your life? Well, it's time to get to work. The artsy bag is turning into a messenger bag and looking great. Hope to finish a couple things today and get working on the rose bag I was wanting to start. Hope to have more to share with you later:)

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website