Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bag Made With Recycled and Upcycled Materials

Well, here it is. This all came from my desire to let loose and play a bit after a week of custom work. I needed that. Now I am ready to make some other pieces that I have been wanting to start. Yay! I have been running into all kinds of inspirational people on the internet lately and its making me want to start painting again but for now I am starting on another bag. This bag was made using my special technique I created using recycled dryer sheets. You ever wonder what you can make with those sheets you keep tossing in the garbage? Well here ya go! A little trashion right here. Not sure what happened to our estytrashion shop but I think that someone should get it back up soon.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website