Thursday, May 8, 2008

Busy Bee

Well, here it is. It took me awhile to post this. I have been a really busy bee. I worked a little on my testimonial page for my website this week. If you are interested in reading here is the Link to my testimonial page

Yesterday I was in Carson City all day as a chaperone on a field trip for the 4th graders. That was a lot of fun to go through the museum and then have lunch in the park afterwards.

I just found out on Monday that my mom is driving up from SD to visit for the weekend.
I am also planning a trip to Colfax, CA on Saturday to see my in-laws. I am really looking forward to it. It looks like it will be a nice weekend. Perfect for visiting family.

If you would like to see more pictures of the handbag I just finished it is in my Etsy Shop

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website