Thursday, April 10, 2008

Group Challenge Progress

I took the day off yesterday to celebrate my bday. Yay! Time to get back to work today. I have lots to catch up on. Here are a few squares from my quilting group challenge so far. Still have lots to do by next Tuesday. Its a fun group though. Its not really a big stress if you don't get a chance to participate. You only do what you can and its a lot of fun just getting together. Its great when we have these challenges because if forces me to do something different and I learn a lot from it. It also great to have a deadline but I seem to always do everything the last minute. I decided to use denim to mix in with the traded fabrics because I have so much of it and seems perfect for what I want to do.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website