Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quilt Challenge with Scraps

Wow! The flower drop bag didn't last very long! I am shocked!
I think that means I need to make another one:)

Well I have a project to share. At my last quilt meeting we exchanged bags of scraps and this is the collection that I acquired. I feel sorry for the one that received my bag. I have the most unusual scraps, leather vinyl and upholstery. We are suppose to make something using 75% of what we acquired from the exchange and make something to bring for our next meeting which is on the 15th of this month.

I have been putting this off and so I finally did a little drawing to give me a little direction last night in my sketchbook. Here are the pieces that I have to work with although I am allowed to add my own fabrics to complete it.



Well I'm off to get my hair done.. Yay! and it is my bday tomorrow:) I get to do something nice for myself for a change!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website