Saturday, March 1, 2008

Recycled Belt Bag

This has got to be one of my favorites!!
I made a few alterations to an existing bag
in my shop and this is what I came up with. I love it.
I made this one with the "recycle reuse" theme to it for the Etsy Trashion Team website. If you want to purchase the bag you can go here although it may not be posted as of yet. Maybe by next week sometime it will be ready for purchase. If you are interested in a similar bag email me. You will be seeing more of these on my site for sure minus the recycled belt. It was the only one I had:(
I will keep my eyes open for second hand belts that I see that would make a good handbag accent. This one was extra special to me.
Read about this handbag and the project here



No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website