Sunday, March 2, 2008

Getting Ready To Swap

I decided to take the day off(not really). I have a few things to get wrapped up on, like the Trashion Team promo swap. I am new to this but it sounds like a good deal. Its another way to get my items out there. So I am spending a little time and making up some mini scrap fabric collage keychains and whatever else I feel like putting together, as you can see here I just started. This is my favorite way of handing out my business cards. I need to set aside time to make more of these. They are so cute and fast to make and its great that I am making use of the little bits of fabric and whatever else I have laying around.

I love to give gifts to people and that is a little of what it feels like. I agree with that concept of giving something to everyone you come into contact with. It doesn't have to be material but it can be whatever you want. Even a compliment will do. I read about this in a Deepak book. We all want to better ourselves don't we. I think this is a nice thing to do.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website