Sunday, January 6, 2008

New toys!

I must be more confident lately, because I attempted to create a large bag. A size that I have never done before. I bought myself some new toys. Tools, punches and rivets etc. and had a ball today. It really came out beautiful! I want to keep this one for myself but it has to go out into the world. Its really neat creating pieces that travel the world. You never know where they will end up.
This one deserves a new home, so up on Etsy it goes.




Check out the progress photos. These were taken as I worked on this cool bag today.
Kind of fun to see it in pieces.

3 comments:

Laura said...

hi, just found your blog, and your bags are beautiful! do you have an etsy shop or do you sell locally? i'm going to add you to my daily read list if thats ok, so i'll be back soon to some of your new creations :) happy tuesday

Laura said...

sorry, i have just read the last line of your post and you do have an etsy shop oops! whats it called?
laura

Uniquehandbags.net said...

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I am sort of trying to figure out this blog thing and I am not to good at it yet. I did manage convo you through Etsy, and I got your last message. Yes I am a busy bee! Thanks again for all the compliments. It was really nice to meet you and I love your jewelry design too. Very beautiful!
Pamela

 

blogger templates|My Website