Saturday, January 5, 2008

Beautiful Snowy Day


I awoke this morning to find we had received around 12 inches of snow. Its so pretty but so cold. I think the mountain received about 10 feet or so. It is one of those days you want to stay inside. I would go for a walk but the winds aren't too nice today.
So after the wind dies down it will be so pretty to take a walk.
We lived up in Tahoe the year 91-92 when we got so much snow. We build a huge sled run from the driveway to the lake shore. What a blast that was! I love Tahoe. It is one of the most beautiful places. I enjoy the summers at the lake when I get the chance.



The last 2 days I have been working on more cases. I am starting a new project which is an oversized handbag. The fabric is wild! It is going to be lot of work and may take a few days so I will continue working on smaller projects and will post them on Etsy.







Here is are a couple of neat close up photos of the stitches and texture of some cases I finshed yesterday. I love this one with the blues and browns in it.


No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website