Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Fireworks Bag

I am thrilled with how this bag came out. A Very colorful and wild work of art. Amazing from looking at the mountain of scraps and color yesterday that "this" came out of "that". My daughter said the mountain of scraps looked like an art salad. My husband says the purse reminded him of fireworks, so that is what I will call it. We are all creatives in this family so its helpful at times to get their opinion and other times we don't agree on things as far as design goes. But we are all different and that makes it all fun and interesting. So I am ready to post it on Etsy. Hope you all have a very Happy New Year! I think that for this year I am going to focus more on my crazy collage art. I think its going to be a very good year!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website