Sunday, December 30, 2007

Crazy Art to Brighten My Day

I was actually surprised that my wallet was such a big hit! It had to go and so its being shipped off to New York. How cool is that!
From Reno to New York. I love it! You gotta love Etsy! So after yesterdays experiment I am going to play today. Some fabric collage and a whole lot of crazy stitching. As you can see in the photos the fabrics are all dyed and in pieces and all ready to go. Now comes the fun part. Putting it all together to form a beautiful piece. I know I said that I was going to make an IPod case but I think this may actually end up being my first purse made from my unique handmade fabric. I bet it will be beautiful. Check back and see how things went. An all day project for sure! Well got to get a little shopping into the day but thats fun too. Need some more sewing needles. Been going through lots lately.


No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website