Saturday, January 28, 2023

New Garden Blog and Update

Its been a very long time since my last post. So many changes in life. I still love art but my priorities have changed for awhile and its been mostly full of gardening and staying active. I would like to eventually get back to sewing, but for now my focus is now on flowers. I have garden blog that I started and will be keeping it updated as much as possible. If you would like to stop by and see what I am up to in the garden this new year, this is where I will be most of the time.

https://bloomsbypam.blogspot.com/

Last week I planted a few seeds and I'm super excited because some of them have already started to sprout! We have lots of snow right now. I got out for some snowshoeing last week and it was beautiful!


No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website