Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Recent work

Here are a few of my newest shop additions. I had fun with the last case;(lower left) made with scrap leather and vinyl. I used some small pieces of leather and a piece of scrap zipper to decorate the flap. I already have some ideas using this same style to make some larger bags and hope to share those with you very soon. Ordered more business cards today and getting last minute merchandise together for Thursday's big event. Yesterday was a day filled with pricing and getting everything ready and packaged up. I am really looking forward to it. I will try and take a few photos to post here by the weekend. Looks like I will be busy for the next week. I have another show happening this weekend. Time to slow down just a bit.. :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website