Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Arts and Flowers"

The "Arts and Flowers" Event turned out to be a great show. I am very happy at the turn out. I went above and beyond my goal! Yay! Now its back to work; time to get busy on some new designs. I am definately looking forward to coming back and participating again next year. I met so many great people, made some new contacts and am motivated all over again;) I have another show on Saturday; much much smaller, so I will be busy making some new items for that one all day tomorrow. Will post some progress photos on that soon. Yesterday I made to commitment to participate in Victorian Christmas in Nevada City California where I will be sharing a booth with another artist/jeweler and good friend from Verdi. The fun part about that is we have to dress in Victorian Style Costume. Should be fun!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website