Monday, July 13, 2009

Random Stuff

I spent a good part of the day running errands. There are days when it seems like no matter what I do or how hard I try, I just can't get to the sewing machine to work on what I want to. Oh well. Just got to go with it. Tomorrow I have an appointment at UNR with the small business development department. Hope to gain some valuable information and ask lots of questions. There is so much to learn. Something fun that happened is many new tags went to press today. Yay! These are fun, lots of different sizes. Can't to hang them on my bags. My favorite one is the earring holder. Two flowers side by side with the middles of the flowers for the posts. Totally fun and cute! After all was done, I decided to work at 6pm but was hit by a sudden urge to go lay down. Looks like I won't be getting much done until tomorrow. :)

<------- New tags

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website