Friday, February 20, 2009

A Fun New Style

Making progress on the new bag this afternoon. I am having fun with this one. I may have finally discovered a style for my work. I know this can be a long process of discovery for many artists but mine is finally starting to show itself to me. This is something I have always enjoyed doing; cutting out shapes and graphics by hand. I think that the more challenging it is, the more I like it.
I will keep posting more progress with this bag. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I will have more to share. I have a dentist apt in the morning and then it will be a full day of hunting for good fabrics to add to my collection as well as attending the wine walk downtown at LaBussola where I will hopefully get to learn a few things about Podcasting. Stay tuned....

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website