Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Organizing My Work Space

I am not sure what got into me yesterday, but I feel that this was a much needed project. I have been struggling for a long time with the tiny space that I have to work in and I finally decided to do something about it and get organized to make better use of the space I have. Of course that also means making another table and finding room for it. Yesterday I made a trip to the hardware store and purchased some $1 scrap wood and added it on top of some wooden shipping crates that I found and painted it all last night. The crates are great because I can also store rubbermaid bins full of leather under them as well. Now comes the fun part, finding new homes for everything. So thats what I am up to this week so far. Its good because I will have a clean work space and a clear mind to work and I'll be organized. I am excited to have double the space to work with. It is going to make a huge difference.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website