Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy Busy!!

I am planning on doing what I can with the black flower bag today, but my schedule has been so full the last few days that I haven't had much time to work on anything for my shop. I am just about to make the liner and should be able to get it done today, hopefully.

I have a quilt meeting tonight and would like to bring my pet portrait to share and it is no where near done:0
, but it is a start. I am working on the bleaching of the fabric now for the dog and will be applying that today.

Another project: I was inspired by my mother in law to try a traditional quilt for the fall, this will be my first. We are doing the same quilt and should be fun to see what each of us comes up with and share them when they are done. I picked out some fabrics yesterday and will be working on it in my spare time. Here is a a picture of the mini quilt I will be doing in this magazine.

I also started weight training again and will be adding that into my schedule as well. Yesterday was "Day One". It's lots of work, but I am excited about getting back into shape again and feeling good. It's been so long that I forgot how much I love it!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website