Thursday, August 7, 2008

Swallowtail Butterfly

I found this huge Swallowtail in the garden today sipping from the Zinnia. It was really windy so it had a difficult time hanging on. I took a small video clip for fun that you can watch. It only takes a few seconds. You might want to turn your sound down because its windy and I am fiddling with the buttons.

I love sunflowers!! Aren't they pretty against the blue sky! Lots and lots of bees were out this morning as well. I don't think I have ever seen so many different varieties! Maybe I will get some good pictures in the morning. They seem to be more active then. I haven't seen any hummingbirds, although its hard to see these things when I am working so much inside.
I picked some chamomile flowers for tea, they smell wonderful!!

_________________________________________________________

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website