Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rafting on the Truckee River

Had a very exciting day on the river today. Started at about 10am. We didn't last 2 minutes in our boat before we got fully soaked. As you can see from the pictures, water was flying everywhere. We had water guns getting us from all directions and the water was cold. The kids had a blast! My favorite part was the scenery, so beautiful! And the couple with the dog in its own boat was too cute. They ended up with one boat at the end but I am sure they had fun while it lasted. At the end of the rapids where we got off to have lunch our boat filled to the top with water and I seriously thought we were going under. It was a close one.

Back at home just in time to get busy on the bag I was working on yesterday. Its been awhile since I have listed anything in my shop. Its time!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website