Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Mini Tri-Fold Brochure

Getting ready to go on a hike and thought I'd share this brochure that I have been working on this week. I finally have things the way I want them minus a few corrections but this is the general idea. This is just a mock-up that I made with copy paper, glued back to back, but the final will be professionally printed on a good paper stock. It measures 4x4 folded but when opened up it is 4x16. This will be going out to all my customers that order from me and any shops that carry my product. I am very excited about it. I will be starting a new bag this afternoon and I am going over ideas of color. I think I am going to attempt another bag like yesterdays bag only because I like it so much, but only I am going to choose some different colors. Maybe some reds.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website