Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cherry Red Inspiration

So here ya have it. RED. I love red, really it is my favorite color but its strange that I don't make much in red. I was inspired by the e-mail that I got this morning from MAC. I was saying to my daughter, "Really, who would wear that kind of makeup on their eyes?" and I threatened to wear it around the house. Too funny. What about the cherry earrings! Love it! I know its all advertising and its all about the red lipstick and its really effective. I love Mac lipstick, its all I'll buy, cant forget that. What I have done so far is laid out a base red striped upholstery fabric and have applied some strips of this cherry red leather. Tomorrow I will get more done, but tonight I promised myself that I would get some watercolor done.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website