Monday, August 25, 2008

Movies of My Creative Processes

I am starting to look into what it takes to make some movie clips of my creaitve processes. Last night I had fun trying out imovie and learning how to add music and text on my movies. So far I have learned a lot. I was thinking of doing my first video for this collage project I am creating so look for updates on that and hopefully I will have something to post soon. Here is a screen capture of the test movie that I created so far.

The quality of my mini camera is not the best when it comes to movies but it is a start and will more than likely lead into a better one in the days ahead. At least I will get to play and get use to the software and by then I will be a pro at making movies:) All my videos will be available on youtube. I think that is the way to go.
http://www.youtube.com/uniquehandbags - Coming Soon!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website