Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I decided to make a new case for my bargain shop this morning. Today is a day full of fabric collage so I don't have much time to work on any thing else other than small things. Its crazy, while making the case I realized I forgot how they are made. I had to pull an old case from my shop and look at it to remember. I am good now, I figured it out. I guess I need to type myself some written instructions lol , so that I don't forget completely. These are the best cases, I don't know why I stopped making them. I think that with the holidays coming it would be a good idea to stock my shop up on some of these. They are really good sellers, just not something I have been interested in lately. I fluctuate on things a lot depending on my moods etc.. So with all that said, I think that it would be a good idea to work on some fun designs for some new cases. My mini brochures are being printed this week. I am very excited about it:) I am sure I already said that! Well, time to get some fabric collage done:)!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website