Monday, July 14, 2008

Lime Green and Plaid Bag

I worked a little on the new plaid bag today and I am just about to add the sides. I decided on a lime green leather for the sides and I will be making some piping to run along the edges and probably finish up with a green leather handle.

I picked my first batch of sugar snaps this afternoon just in time for lunch. I think this was the most exciting part of my day besides the lightening and thunderstorm that rolled in for about 10 minutes and then vanished. There is nothing better than fresh beans from the garden. With the amount of blooms I might be picking them every other day. I could live off of them:) Well Almost.

Well back to work . I would like to get some more work done on the bag tonight.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website