Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Little Break

I 've been working nonstop getting everything organized and running, from uploading to my new sites to starting a new blog etc. I am a little overwhelmed right now, but I still love it. I spent some time last night trying to find a 3 column blogger template and have been pulling my hair out. I am not a code person at all but I finally made some progress on things and got it to show up as a basic blog. My friend Bean is going to try and help me tweak things a bit and get it looking a little more organized. She is a genius when it comes to this stuff. So this is great news!! Today is sort of gone and I really wanted to work on that new bag. After a little breather and time in the garden I might get up the energy.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website