Sunday, June 22, 2008

Spent a few hours this morning shopping for supplies like rotary blades(can't believe those things cost $8), needles and glue and got all the way home and realized I forgot the needles I had on hold for me. Oh well, just have to make another trip down. I spent some time in the yard staking the sunflowers, they are getting taller. I also stopped to watch the 2 baby blue jays return with both parents to the yard for a bath and to drink some water. They are getting so big and doing great. Now it's time to start working on the purple and yellow bag again after allowing the paint to dry on the leather, its time to do more cutting and get everything into position for the final stages. As I begin to work, my mind begins to wander and I begin to think of other ideas I have, and have to stop myself and remember that I need to finish what I started before bringing out more materials. I have so many ideas and have to keep myself from getting easily distracted. Time to get back to work.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website