Sunday, June 8, 2008

Decorating

Not a whole lot has been going on as far as purse making in the last couple days. I am taking some time off, getting some things done around here. I planted 2 butterfly bushes. I am excited about that! and been doing some yard work. On Friday I started painting the walls in my dining room and so far it has shifted the entire house. I am now painting the living area inside the closets and rearranging the furniture as well as making up donation boxes of odds and ends and junk we don't need anymore. I guess you could say that I have the spring cleaning bug. Its going full force here and I am exhausted, but it is much needed. I have some new items planned in the making for next week, but first I've got to get this place together. Ive got the extension ladder out and ready for today! I am heading out the door for a hike on lovely Peavine mountain. The weather has been so perfect.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website