Monday, May 12, 2008

Beautiful Day At The Lake

I had a wonderful Mothers Day. I spent the day in beautiful Lake Tahoe.
I had brunch at Grey Eagle Lodge with my family on the beach and spent the rest of the day enjoying the sun and nice weather just hanging out at
Sand Harbor. As I sat in the sand I noticed some beautiful children playing at the waters edge. My interest was in this girl wearing a white dress. I think she would make a lovely watercolor so I am saving this one for future reference. Can you imagine this in a watercolor painting? I love it!

I had the opportunity to spend a couple days with my mom.
She drove up from San Diego to visit me for the weekend.
I am glad the weather was so nice while she was here.
We enjoyed the lake on Mother's Day. It was a perfect day.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website