Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exploring

Today is just one of those days that I am not quite sure what I am doing. I am just going with my feelings. I am suddenly inspired again after the completion of the last project. That is what being an artist is all about isn't it? About growing and just being free with your work. I want to get to that place where I not longer judge my work negatively and just do what comes naturally. I have a drawing in my sketchbook of a girl who is among the flowers and blooms and she is surrounded with words that mean a lot to me right now. I think "all" these girls are me. Maybe some of them remind me of the innocence that we all carry inside. Anyway here are a couple of shots of my progress(mess!) and just a little brief on what this is going to be. I am in the paint drying stage right and decided to take a couple of snaps.

Top photo is part of my sketch for this project and inspiration
The middle photo is a stamp I made out of a garden pad(doesnt it look cool with all the paint)

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website