Friday, February 5, 2010

New HandPainted Tote!














I am very happy to show you the new tote I just completed this afternoon. This one took me a little more time than I originally planned, but I am happy with the results:) The colors are amazing, they just pop, love the lime and red combo! and it has so many pockets. I am posting it in my esty shop and if you'd like to see more photos please visit this link uniquehandbags.etsy.com
or click on any of the above photos for a larger view. Its a gorgeous day out, time to go out for a long walk and prepare for work on a custom order:) !

Posted on the wall behind my machine in the first photograph reads...

Be gentle with yourself,
You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars,
In the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul.

Enjoy your day:) !!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website