Sunday, November 22, 2009

Owl Progress

I finally got back to working on my new owl bag this evening after an entire day of shopping with my daughter. She needed warm clothes; its been so cold here; plus you really don't have to twist my arm to get me to go out shopping. It was fun to hang out with her. We don't do it very often. I have completed all the cutting of the V's (his feathers) and the adhering to the background. After a little sewing I realized that the one thing I love the most about it is the frayed edging. Gives it a really fun look, especially around the eyes. I will be continuing around all the fabric on the body and will post progress pics asap. Hopefully it will be completed on my next post:) No hurry though. I am having fun with this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it done yet? I cant wait to see it. I am a little obsessed with owls. I love the way they sound and their mystery.

Uniquehandbags.net said...

Hi Ms Givens~ Thanks for checking in on the tote. I just posted a photo and is now up on my blog ~ Take care Pamela

 

blogger templates|My Website