Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back online - New Designs

My internet has been being crazy for about 2 weeks now and I finally picked up a new modem this afternoon and I'm online again. There is nothing as frustrating as not being able to get online when you need to. The modem I was using was ancient and I am sure it was going bad. I was able to get online in the mornings and check e-mail and maybe have a few hours in the afternoon, but it would then suddenly disconnect for no reason and I'd be in the middle of uploading or something, uggh, so annoying! I realized how much of my business depends on the internet. Glad that is all taken care of:) I'm all good now. I have been working on a couple new bags, creating some new applique designs. Here is a little peak at what I am doing tonight.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website