Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Hobos

Here are a couple more additions to my shop. The first one is made from scrap leather with layered leather flowers and accent stitching. Its sort of a clay color.

The black one is a new style that I thought I would try. Same version as the first one only I added pockets to the outside.
It has 4 slip pockets, 2 on each side that are perfect for anything that you want within quick reach like a cell phone. I also added the same pockets to the inside of the bag on one side and a zipper on the other. The fabric on the outside is a really pretty reptile print in a deep forest green with little shimmer to it. I added some leather flowers to one side to complete the look and add sparkle.

2 comments:

Blasé said...

That Black Hobo would go great with most anything...imho.

Bunny B said...

I love the black one! Gorgeous!! :)

 

blogger templates|My Website