Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Custom Bags in a slideshow

It's been forever since I have posted anything on my blog. I have been busy busy! Here is part of what I have been working on for the last week . I am making good progress; and still have 5 larger bags to finish. I love the color combinations of all of these. This is a nice application that I found online through a friend. Its a flash viewer that is free to use on your website. All you have to do if replace some of the coding with your own graphics and text and upload to your server. I love playing around with this sort of thing. I always learn something new. Today is going to be another beautiful day. Its suppose to be around 60, yay! I have been so so cold. I'm really done with the snow. One day I am wearing my bathing suit and then the next day I am wearing my jeans and scarf and down jacket. You never know with Reno!

1 comment:

Artfulife said...

Pamela they look e so great!

 

blogger templates|My Website