Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Leather Rose Tote

Just listed a new tote that I have been working on for the last week. I love the size of it; its deeper than your average bag which allows room for all those xtra items. The softness of the leather is another thing I love. Its made from distressed leather ,which naturally has an aged look to it and will continue to look better with use. I will be working on the other ideas I have for bags in this line and hope to get lots accomplished next week.

This bag can be seen in more detail here in my Shop



... and thanks to all of you who have been voting for me everyday! Its made a huge difference. I am getting warmer but still need to be HOT so keep voting everyday! Here is where I stand currently with my votes.
<----------see , I'm almost there! Thank you
Click to vote

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website