Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Cuff

Making more progress on the new leather bag. I added a turn lock pocket to the reverse of the bag and added some flower accents to help tie in the theme of the other side. I will be moving forward with attaching the sides and bottom and
doing some research on different braiding techniques because I think I may be making the handle this way. I finished a cuff bracelet in the same colors as the bag today as I was trying to get in the mood to work. Another beautiful day out. I started my day off with a blade run at 9:00 this morning on the river. It was so beautiful. I have been taking advantage of the spring like weather as much as possible. Looks like we are suppose to be getting rain tomorrow. More photos coming soon on the progress of new bag.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website