Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Very Productive Day

I have a new featured artist on my website. Her name is Eugenia Mancini Horan. She is into all kinds of different art and is very inspirational as well. She is a model and a photographer, but she takes her own photos of herself which is very different. You can read her interview here.






This morning I made 2 new leather cuffs (the one on the right is a custom order and I thought the purple was nice so I made it for my shop. After making the cuffs I went a meeting downtown for our "Handmade Hustlers" group. I was so surprised by all the artists that made it. It was great to see all their faces in person and get a chance to talk. I am so excited about all the opportunities for all of us












I also got the chance to finally meet Paige Warner. She makes the most amazing purses out of skateboards and will be a featured artist in our show which takes place on March 8 at
LaBussola. I got a chance to take some pictures of her work to share with you. Aren't her purses awesome!!! The skateboard purse pictured here is one of my favorites. She also makes cigar box purses like the one pictured above and guitar pick earrings. Check out her shop on Etsy here


No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website